Brussels, 25 and 26 October 2010
rue de la Loi 170
1040 Brussels, Belgium
The 9th Internal Audit Conference of the Internal Audit Service: External Audit, Internal Audit.
The 2010 annual conference of the IAS, to be opened by Commissioner šemeta, will offer an opportunity to reflect on the relationship between internal audit and external audit in the public sector.
The following topics will be discussed:
* Coordination of work between internal and external auditors: best practices;
* Quality of Internal Audit;
* Internal Auditor Independence;
* Profiles of internal and external auditors;
* Cooperation between ECIIA and EUROSAI;
* Value for money audits;
* Relations between external and internal audit in the view of auditees and of Audit Committees.
Please follow the link https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/fmi/scic/IAS2010/start.php