- ALL new Candidates now have 4 years to complete their certification program from the date they are approved into the program.
- Any candidates that do not complete ALL REQUIREMENTS (documentation, examinations, experience, etc.) for their certification in that time period will expire from the program and lose any part(s) passed. These candidates will have to reapply into the program and meet any current requirements in place at that time.
- Candidates currently in the program have 4 years from the date they attempted their last exam to complete ALL REQUIREMENTS of the program. For example, if a candidate last attempted a part in February 2010, they have until February 2014 to complete all requirements.
- Candidates who have scheduled an exam and wish to reschedule will be required to pay a $50 USD fee in order to reschedule their exam.
- Candidates have until 48 in advance of their exam to reschedule their exam.
- Candidates that do not reschedule within 48 hours and pay the fee and who do not attempt their exam on the original date will be marked as a no-show and will be required to re-register for that part and pay the full exam fee.
- The fee will be charged within the Pearson Vue scheduling system in US dollars via credit card.
- Any requests to waive the fee will be decided by IIA Global and the fees charged will be maintained by IIA Global.
If you have any questions about the procedure, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about registration.