August 22–24, Diplomat Resort & Spa / Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Continuing its successful partnership, The IIA and ISACA are joining together again to develop the 2016 Governance, Risk, and Control (GRC) Conference.
We are looking for dynamic presenters who can engage their audience and have thought-provoking discussions. You are encouraged to participate by submitting a proposal to speak, suggesting a topic you would like to see addressed within the education tracks noted below. We also invite you to recommend high-caliber presenters with whom you are familiar and providing us with their contact information.
The 2016 GRC Conference features these four educational tracks:
- Cyber: Risks, Controls, and Probabilities
- IT Audit Core Principles
- Internal Audit – Personal Brand Enhancement Strategies
- Internal Audit Core Skills Refinement
List of topics of interest within these tracks.
Proposals will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- A proven track record as a speaker (you are welcome to submit past evaluation scores, comments, or recommendations).
- The ability to share best practices and innovative tactics implemented in your internal audit function.
- The ability to address an issue critical to the internal audit profession.
- The level of interaction the session will provide the attendees including Q&A, polling technology, case studies, and takeaway tools.
- Service providers are required to provide a current practitioner with whom they will be co-presenting. They will not be considered without one being listed in the proposal.
Speaking at the conference is a volunteer opportunity. Compensation for speaking fees and travel is not provided unless otherwise indicated. If you will need assistance with travel, please indicate that in your submission. All speakers receive a full complimentary registration for the GRC Conference.
Important timeline events include:
- Deadline for submission of proposals: Feb. 5, 2016
- Proposals reviewed: Feb. 12 – 24, 2016
- Invitation issued to selected speakers: March 14–18, 2016
- E-mail notification to speakers who were not selected: April 4–8, 2016
Read more and follow the link to submit your proposal