|Learn how to identify Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) blind spots within your company’s compliance program. In addition, learn about key red flags and recent trends. |
Please join Jonathan Marks, partner and leader of Crowe Horwath LLP’s fraud and ethics services, for relevant, useful guidance that will assist professionals who are responsible for FCPA or anti-corruption compliance.
By participating in this webinar, you will learn about how to deter problems before they arise and work toward building or enhancing a culture of compliance that addresses both the FCPA and the U.K. Bribery Act. Key takeaways include:
- Learning about enforcement trends of the FCPA;
- Discovering new incentives for whistle-blowers under the Dodd-Frank law;
- Gaining an understanding of an overview of recent key amendments to the U.S. Federal Sentencing Guidelines along with the need for and importance of risk-based third-party due diligence;
- Comparing and contrasting the FCPA with the new U.K. Bribery Act;
- Uncovering blind spots in your anti-bribery program through periodic independent testing and reviews;
- Understanding successor liability as it relates to merging with or acquiring a business; and
- Examining Crowe’s 13 key elements of an effective anti-bribery compliance program.
Who Should Attend
Chief financial officers, chief executive officers, chief compliance officers, chief risk officers, general counsel, chief audit executives, internal auditors, audit committee members
Jonathan Marks, partner and leader of Crowe’s fraud and ethics services
Recommended for 1.5 hours of CPE credit.
Tuesday, Feb. 22, 2011
Noon – 1:30 pm EST
Webinar (Group Internet)
Click here to register