Global Research - Understanding Supply Chain Security Gaps 2022
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve seen the impacts of supply chain fragility. But in addition to logistics and availability issues, security and governance issues can have a devastating effect on the supply chain as well. This global research featuring insights from more than 1,300 IT professionals with supply chain knowledge, looks at:
- Overall confidence in the organization’s supply chain security
- Top risks facing the supply chain
- Supply chain attacks in the last 12 months
- Governance and security measures needed
- Outlook of improvement in the next six months
Acces the free survey report to see how your organization compares and actions you should be taking now to implement stronger governance and security measures for your supply chain.