From 10-13 May 2009, internal auditors from around the world will gather in
Johannesburg, South Africa, for The IIA International Conference.
It will be the first time in history that the conference will be held on
the African Continent.
The conference program will feature a plenary track and eight concurrent tracks,
and outstanding speakers from all over the world, including:
• Prof. Mervyn King, Chairman, Global Reporting Initiative
• Dr. Werner Brandt, CFO, SAP AG
• Arifin Panigoro, Founder Medco, Fortune top 40 Asia
• Kathryn McLay, Chairman, IIA Australia; and CAE, Woolworths
• Khotso Mokhele, Chairman, ArcelorMittal
• Anton Musgrave, Director, Futureworld International
... and many other leaders in the internal audit profession.
The full program is available on the conference website: http://www.iia2009sa.org
For the hotels, please make your accommodation arrangements as soon as possible,
as block bookings will be relinquished in March 2009
Join us for the academic and networking event of the year in
“A World in One City”
For more information or to register go to http://www.iia2009sa.org
Contact us at
The Institute of Internal Auditors South Africa
Tel: +27 11 450 1040 / Fax: +27 11 450 1070
Email: email@example.com / Web: www.iiasa.org.za