|The IIARF invites Institute members to submit proposals for its 2013 research priority topics: |
1. The Politics of Internal Auditing — Lessons Learned
2. The Impact of an Organization’s Governance Maturity on Its Internal Audit Activity
3. Governance of Master Data: Structured and Unstructured
4. Do the Standards Matter? Gaps in Standards Conformance and Their Effects
5. The Emerging Role of Internal Audit in Risk Governance
6. The Many Roles of the CAE
7. Ethical Behavior Auditing
8. Responding to Significant Risk Events
9. Using Technology to Improve Internal Audit Communications
10. Skills for Auditing IT
Details about each RFP topic are posted on the website: https://globaliia.org/iiarf/pages/topics-awaiting-proposals.aspx
All proposal submissions are due by close of business 11 March 2013. The IIARF’s Committee of Research and Educational Advisors (CREA) will review each proposal and award one contract per topic. The review process varies from eight to 10 weeks, depending on the volume of proposals received. Proposals will be evaluated on proposed methodology, relevant research background, internal audit experience, value proposition to IIA members, and timeliness of delivery.
The IIARF is also accepting proposals for educational products and topics not included in the research priority list. Please visit The IIA’s Global Website for more information.