De juli-september editie van Risk & Compliance Magazine bevat wederom vele interessante artikelen.
Bekijk hieronder de titels van alle artikelen, of ga direct naar de digitale editie om de artikelen te lezen.
Risk & Compliance Magazine Jul-Sep 2016
Contents Latest Issue
- Impact of the ‘Panama Papers’ revelations
- Succession planning and risk mitigation
- Cyber security and privacy risks for financial institutions
- Cyber security scores
- GDPR – bringing data protection to business
- Top challenges and benefits oF PCI DSS Compliance
- Five steps to secure sensitive data within the legal industry
- Data security training: using learning technology to get more with less
- Neglecting data security? – Why company executives should reconsider
- Rebuild your reputation and regain trust with customer data
- E-commerce, e-contracts, e-volution
- Using FinTech to manage compliance and risk for financial institutions
- Marketplace lending: how will regulators react?
- Auditing lessons from the financial industry
- Financial regulation in France
- A culture of fraud – don’t shoot the messenger just because they bring bad news
- Financial institutions – using Big Data analytics to reduce fraud and money laundering
- Liabilities or overstated assets, hidden in broad daylight?
- Understanding the EU’s 4th Anti-money Laundering Directive
- Doing business ethically in India: practical tips for anti-corruption compliance and investigations
- De-risking technology projects
- Managing risk and creating value in rapid growth markets
- Nine HR challenges facing globally expanding organisations
- Nothing ventured, nothing gained – but will the tech bubble burst?
- Interview with Cheryl Soderstrom
- Interview with Jay. G. Martin
- Interview with Dr Klaus Moosmayer
- The gift of time... to act
- Building a culture of realistic optimism
- Boards beware: reputation has fast become a material strategic risk
- Germany’s revision of the ‘minimum requirements for risk management’
- Corporate manslaughter in the UK
- Unsustainable development goals – what do they mean for businesses?
- To protect your brand, collaborate with suppliers
- Update on class action lawsuits in the US for food marketing claims
- How courts define ‘expertise’: a global view
- International cartel enforcement