The IIA Research Foundation is seeking proposals for the development of five modules that have been identified as critical deliverables of The IIA's Global Internal Audit Survey - A Component of the CBOK Study. The five modules are;
- Characteristics of an Internal Audit Activity Characteristics of an Internal Audit Activity
- Core Competencies for Today's Internal Auditor
- Measuring Internal Auditing’s Value
- What’s Next for Internal Auditing?
- Imperatives for Change: The IIA's Global Internal Audit Survey in Action
Request for Proposal is available online at The IIARF Web site.
Deadline for sending proposals to The IIARF is May 31, 2010.