CAEs should take time to visit the standards and guidance section of The IIA website and The following seven new practice were posted on the IIA website, This new practice guidance, which IIA members can download free of charge, comprises:
· Practice Advisory 2060-1, Reporting to Senior Management and the Board.
· Practice Advisory 2300-1, Use of Personal Information in Conducting Engagements.
· Practice Advisory 2320-1, Analytical Procedures.
· Practice Advisory 2330.A1-2, Granting Access to Engagement Records.
· Practice Advisory 2400-1, Legal Considerations in Communicating Results.
· Practice Advisory 2440-2, Communicating Sensitive Information Within and Outside the Chain of Command.
· Practice Advisory 2440.A2-1, Communications Outside the Organization.
Practice advisories are strongly recommended, but not mandatory, guidance under The IIA’s International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF).