Share your expertise by becoming a Global Guidance Contributor to The IIA’s International Professional Practices Framework. We are looking for professionals with experience in all areas of internal audit, including IT, financial services, and public sector.
Financial services projects / Public sector projects
It’s a win-win situation. You give back to the profession by helping to develop supplemental guidance. Simply accept a project when time permits and share your expertise from the convenience of your home or office. In return, you receive:
- CPE credits (up to 10), after meeting certain project requirements.
- Opportunity to share knowledge and best practices with fellow subject matter experts.
- Acknowledgement in published guidance.
To become a Global Guidance Contributor, applicants should have:
- At least three years of recent internal audit experience.
- Working knowledge of the IPPF and familiarity with implementing Standards.
- Experience leading internal audit engagements or similar internal audit responsibilities.
Volunteering is a commitment of time only. No travel is necessary. Guidance projects vary, but a reasonable investment of time per project is approximately 10 hours over 12 weeks. This includes contributing via conference calls, interviews, and reviewing guidance.
Complete your online application today at http://www.theiia.org/vgc