Share your expertise by becoming a Global Guidance Contributor to The IIA’s International Professional Practices Framework. We are looking for professionals with experience in all areas of internal audit, including the following:
- General Internal Audit Practices;
- Financial Services;
- Public Sector; and
- Information Technology (IT).
It’s a win-win situation. You give back to the profession by helping to develop supplemental guidance. Simply accept a project when time permits and share your expertise from the convenience of your home or office. In return, you receive:
- CPE credits (up to 10), after meeting certain project requirements;
- Opportunity to share knowledge and best practices with fellow subject matter experts; and
- Acknowledgement in published guidance.
To become a Global Guidance Contributor, applicants should have:
- At least three years recent internal audit experience.
- Working knowledge of the IPPF.
- Experience leading internal audit engagements or similar internal audit responsibilities.
Volunteering is a commitment of time only. No travel is necessary. Guidance projects vary, but a reasonable investment of time per project is approximately 10 hours over 12 weeks. This includes contributing via conference calls, interviews, and reviewing guidance.
Visit the website of IIA Global for details and to submit your application.