|WEBCAST NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD: |
ABCs of value-added auditing
IT Audit, Campbell’s Soup Company
This high-performing global internal audit department is driving efficiency and improving operational excellence across the organization.
Learn how the team at Campbell's:
- Mapped the use of audit analytics across the entire audit plan
- Freed up audit resources to dive deeper into additional areas, such as T&E and IT audits
- Conducted more efficient fieldwork in their global audits
- Reduced audit support time from 140 hours per year to zero
- View the webcast at your convenience.
View the webcast at your convenience.
Throughout the discussion, we heard a number of references to the recent Assess our Relevance article in Internal Auditor by The IIA’s new Chairman of the Board Denny Beran, CIA, CCSA, CPA, CFE. Read "Assess our Relevance" here.
We also invite you to continue the conversation with your peers on LinkedIn. Join the ACL LinkedIn Group.