Never waste a good
Our annual conference in June was cancelled due to Covid-19. Given the new reality, we organised our first e-conference in Dutch. Following its success, we are now organising one in English with new topics and presenters. We are looking forward to an inspiring, interactive event with networking opportunities.
Participants living in the Netherlands will receive a surprise box by regular mail at their Dutch home address.
Conference Chair: Prof. Dr Leen Paape RO CIA
- Jenitha John CIA QIAL, new chairman of IIA Global (July 2020): Reimagening Resilience
- Ralph Daals, CAE at RSA: reinventing internal audit and changing our mindset (agile and remote auditing)
- Ayhan Javuz, Senior IT Audit Manager for ABN Amro: cloud auditing
- A tour around the world: Reflections from CAEs on the impact of Covid-19 on internal audit and forward-thinking towards the future. What is happening at the large companies?
- Dominique Vincenti: Global Head of Internal Audit at Uber
- Larry Herzog Butler: Delivery Heroes (thuisbezorgd.nl)
- Dr. Ian Peters MBE, Director at Institute of Business Ethics: The impact of Covid-19 on Business Ethics
AanmeldenRegister for non-members & members from other countries
Please register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday 9 September 2020
2 p.m. – 5 p.m
€ 200 (member fee) € 250 (non member fee)
Terug naar de agenda.
Prof. dr. Leen Paape is Chairman Nyenrode Corporate Governance Instituut, Programm director Commissarissencyclus and Academic Director Board & Governance programma’s.