EU Financial Services for Internal Auditors Certificate 2023
- Foundations of Internal Auditing in Financial Services
- Auditing Liquidity Risk
- Auditing Capital Adequacy & Stress Testing for Banks
- Auditing Model Risk Management
- Auditing Credit Risk
- European Unit Financial Services
- Assessing Market and Interest Rate Risk
- Auditing Culture and Conduct Risk in the Control Environment
- Assessing Cybersecurity Risk : roles of the Three Lines Model
- Assessing Fraud Risks
- Auditing Third-party Risk
- Financial services foundations
- Auditing Financial services risks
- Includes EU specific regulations
- Demonstrate a firm understanding of the foundations of internal auditing in financial services.
- Apply the concepts of The IIA’s International Professional Practices Framework, Financial Services Risk Framework, and other relevant frameworks to the organisation’s strategy and objectives.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge the regulatory landscape and of key risks facing financial services organisations.
- Conduct financial services focused engagements in conformance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Knowledge level : intermediate
- Prerequisites : tools for new auditors or 1+ years of experience in the financial services industry
- Delivery format(s) : e-learning (Group-Internet-Based) ; On-Site training (Group-Live) ; Livestream.
Terug naar de agenda.
After registration, you must complete this questionnaire and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your registration. Date Location Price member / non member PE Points Tarrget groep
Please keep in mind that registration closes two weeks prior to the training due to the preliminary study. Last day to register: May 29. After this date we will no longer accept new registrations. Too late to register?
June 12,13,14,15 and 16,2023
€ 1.900,- / € 2.400,-
Internal Audit Managers, Senior and staff auditors
After registration, you must complete this questionnaire and send it to email@example.com to complete your registration.
Price member / non member