Internal Audit Practitioner designation
The Internal Audit Practitioner designation offers you support as your take your first step toward becoming professionally qualified and provides acces to the CIA (Certified Internal Auditor). You will be introduced to the core elements of the Internal Professional Practices Framework and the International Standards.
Upon completion you may enter the CIA (Certified Internal Auditor). You must register for the CIA within three years of achieving Internal Audit Practitioner designation.
Online learning programme
We can support you as you study towards the Internal Audit Practitioner designation by offering a comprehensive blended learning programme, with learning outcomes to be achieved each week. The content was written especially for the designation and adressses all the syllabus areas.
The progamme includes the following:
- Eight- week course (20 hours)
- Five virtual classes (10 hours)
- Reading and self-study (10 hours)
- Tutor facilitation
- Forums that will alow you to interact with your tutor and fellow students
- Acces to all Chartered IIA and IIA Global online resources and publications
- All materials will be accessible up to six months after course completion
- You can sit the exam as soon as you have finished the eight-week learning programme
- The duration of the exam is two hours and consists of 100 multiple choice questions
- You will have six months (180 days) to take the exam from the time of registration
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
- Internal audit professionals who may not yet have the work experience for the CIA programme (non-graduates)
- New internal auditing professionals
- Rotational internal auditors
- International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF)
- International standards
- Conducting an audit, including planning, and communication
- Identifying and controlling fraud and risk
- Perfomance management
- Process mapping
Eight-week programme: 6 September - 25 October 2021
- Member: €1.350,- (includes tuition, qualification , exam)
- Non- member €1.740,- (includes tuition, qualification, exam, UK membership)
* Membership of IIA Netherlands cost €353,- yearly - Benefits / Apply)
- No VAT will be charged to EU organisations
- VAT will be charged to EU individuals ( €45,- on members' price)