Process mining is a bit like magic : you import a data set and the process mining tool automatically constructs a process map that shows how your process was actually performed. But to really apply it in your day-to-day work, you need to know a thing or two about how to deal with complex processes, how to detect and fix data quality issues, and how to actually analyse your process with process mining.
In this training, you will learn the basics of this new discipline in two 2-hour sessions. Before, between and after these sessions, you will practice by diving hands-on exercises. We will focus on topics and examples that are relevant for auditors.
The program includes the following: Training Program: 2 afternoon sessions of 2 hours.
- Application possibilities of process mining
- Step-by-step approach to apply process mining
- Overview of common techniques for analysing with process mining
- Practical exercices
- Understand the most important application possibilities of process mining
- Get familiar with the basics of process mining techniques
- Practice the usage of process mining techniques
Please keep in mind that registration closes two weeks prior to the training due to the preliminary study. Last day to register: October 31. After this date we will no longer accept new registrations. Too late to register?
After registration, you must complete this questionnaire and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your registration.
14 and 15 November, 2023
Price member / non member
€ 375,- / € 515,-
Internal Auditors, Compliance officers and internal control functions, Risk managers