IIA Global Learning OnDemand
Register for COSO Enterprise Risk Management Certificate Program Online
The complexity of enterprise risk has changed, new risks have emerged, and managing it has become everyone’s responsibility.
The new COSO Enterprise Risk Management Certificate offers you the unique opportunity to learn the concepts and principles of the newly updated ERM framework and be prepared to integrate the framework into your organization’s strategy-setting process to drive business performance. Plus, you’ll earn up to 13.5 hours of CPE.
Seven self-paced modules provide you with the knowledge necessary to understand and apply COSO's Enterprise Risk Management?Integrating with Strategy and Performance. The ERM Framework assists management and boards of directors with their respective duties for managing risk. It does so by explaining five easy-to-understand components that accommodate different viewpoints and operating structures, and enhance strategies and decision-making.
The program includes the following:
- Self-paced modules to complete from the location of your choice:
- An Overview of Enterprise Risk Management – Integrating With Strategy and Performance
- The Governance and Culture Component
- The Strategy and Objective-Setting Component
- The Performance Component
- The Review and Revision Component
- The Information, Communication, and Reporting Component
- Case Application – ERM Improvement Observations
Medior & senior