All information about membership can be found in the Rules of Procedure / Bylaws.
Here you can register as a new member at IIA Netherlands.
Article 2 - APPLICATIONS FOR MEMBERSHIP
1. The application for membership must be made via the website or in writing to the director of the association. The written application must at least include the following information:
a. the private data: first name, initials, prefix, last name, titles before and after the name, gender, date of birth, home address, country, postal address if different from home address, mobile phone number and email address;
b. employer data: company name, industry code, telephone number, postal address and business address;
c. job title, job code and description of the work activities;
2. There are no costs associated with applying for membership.
1. The director assesses the applications which have been received. If needed, the director can obtain further information from the applicant and/or their employer.
2. The director of the association shall inform the applicant in writing within three months whether the applicant is admitted or not. In the event of non-admission, the director will give reasons for his decision in writing.
3. In the event of a decision to refuse admission, it is possible to file a written appeal against that decision with the board of IIA Netherlands, within one month after receiving the rejection, by sending a letter or email to the secretary of the association.
4. The board of the association will discuss the appeal in the next board meeting and can confirm the decision of rejection, or decide to grant admission for membership.
5. The secretary of the association will communicate the decision with motivation of the board regarding the application for membership in writing with the applicant within one month after the board meeting.
Procedure for group membership
- When concluding a group membership, a contract is drawn up between the Chief Audit Executive (CAE) of the relevant IAF and IIA Netherlands. An example can be requested from the office.
- All IAF employees complete a registration form. The CAE is supposed to assess whether the employees are eligible for an ordinary or an associated membership.
- IIA provides a list of the individual members of the relevant company and transfers these memberships to group membership in consultation with the CAE.
- IIA processes the registrations administratively and provides the CAE with an overview of the registered members. If the IAF agrees with the registered membership numbers, IIA will send an invoice for the contribution.
- The members receive a letter confirming their membership at their home address.
- The Audit Magazine is sent to the IAF in bulk. The IAF must ensure further distribution. IAFs of 50 employees or more can specify a maximum of 3 addresses, IAFs of 100 employees or more can specify a maximum of 6 addresses.
- Mutations of group members during the year can be immediately passed on and processed. No changes or credit invoices are sent for changes during the course of the year. If the group has new members at the end of the calendar year, an additional invoice will be drawn up based on the date of registration of the new group member.
- The contribution is determined annually in the General Assembly. This is published on the website. IIA informs the CAE in writing of the new scale no later than two weeks after the General Assembly.
View the costs of a group membership here.
In case you are interested, you can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you decide to cancel your membership? Then log in to the member profile to arrange this.
If you cancel your membership in the course of a calendar year, the contribution and other financial obligations remain due for the entire year.
Conditions for cancellation
According to Article 6 Membership Cancellation from the Statutes / By-laws of IIA Netherlands, certain conditions apply for terminating a membership.
|Individual membership||€ 381 annually|
|Student member (only students Internal Auditing)||€ 0 annually|
|Retired member||€ 129 annually|
|Entry fee RO title||€ 129 only once|
|Extra membership to the CAE Forum||€ 533 annually|
|Group membership 10+ members||€ 3.466|
|Extra amount per member above 10 members (<80)||€ 236|
|Group membership 80+ members||€ 19.677|
|Extra amount per member above 80 members (<250)||€ 131|
|Group membership 250+ members||€ 38.570|
|Extra amount per member above 250 members||€ 84|