The foundation for professional practices research (Stichting Vaktechnisch Onderzoek - SVO) of IIA Netherlands aims to promote and develop activities in the field of (scientific) research and education concerning internal auditing. The foundation tries to achieve its goal by:
• Promoting publications on (professional) developments in the field of internal auditing
• Providing financial resources to researchers involved in internal auditing research
• Establishing a research and training institute in the field of internal auditing
Proposals for conducting research can be submitted by e-mail: email@example.com.
The designated financial resources for achieving the purpose of the foundation is formed by, among other things:
• Gifts and donations
• Subsidies and sponsorship contributions
• Activities carried out by the foundation
The board is currently composed as follows:
• Mrs. J.L. (Jantien) Heimel, chairman
• Mr A.C. (Antoine) van Vlodorp, secretary
• Mrs. S.W. Breedveld-Krans (Sytske), treasurer
• Mr. J.A. (Arjan) Man, general director
• The SVO was established on 12 September 2009.
• The foundation has the ANBI status.
• RSIN 821251429.
• Directors of the foundation are unpaid.
• Statutes of the SVO (Dutch only)
• Financial statements SVO 2017 (Dutch only)
• Policy plan SVO 2015-2020 (Dutch only)
• Financial statements SVO 2018 (Dutch only)