The foundation for professional practices research (Stichting Vaktechnisch Onderzoek - SVO) encourages (scientific) research and makes financial resources available.
The Professional Practices Committee (CPP) and the Professional Practices Manager coordinate the professional research for IIA Netherlands and are responsible for the implementation, often through the involvement of experienced experts.
• Promoting publications on (professional) developments in the field of internal auditing
• Providing financial resources to researchers involved in internal auditing research
• Establishing a research and training institute in the field of internal auditing
Proposals for conducting research can be submitted by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The designated financial resources for achieving the purpose of the foundation is formed by, among other things:
• Gifts and donations
• Subsidies and sponsorship contributions
• Activities carried out by the foundation
- Mevrouw E.M. (Linda) Post, chairwoman
- De heer P. van der Zwan (Paul), secretary
- The SVO was established on 12 September 2009.
- The foundation has the ANBI status.
- RSIN 821251429.
- Directors of the foundation are unpaid.
- Statutes of the SVO (Dutch only)
- Financial statements SVO 2017 (Dutch only)
- Policy plan SVO 2015-2020 (Dutch only)
- Financial statements SVO 2018 (Dutch only)
- SVO Jaarverslag 2022 (Dutch only)