Global Internal Audit Manager at Atotech
Your opportunity at Atotech:
Atotech is the market leader in plating chemistry and equipment, generating sales of more than $1.2 billion with over 4,000 professionals across 40 countries and who got listed on the New York Stock exchange beginning of 2021.
Our Global Internal Audit (GIA) team is headquartered in the Netherlands with staff in Germany, China and India. It provides a modern, up to date internal audit approach with focus on value adding, business-oriented assignments. The approach includes data analytical procedures, culture & behavior reviews, and reviews on efficient & pragmatic levels of control. The service portfolio includes process audits, site audits, root cause & risk identification audits, special assignments and corporate project participation. Our GIA team consists of strong professionals with entrepreneurial spirit, eager to learn mentality and cultural sensitivity. They cooperate strongly with the departments Risk Management, Integrity & Compliance, SOX testing and HSEQ&S.
- You will be responsible for the planning, execution, reporting and follow-up of assignments allocated to you and managing the team assigned for that assignment
- You will be team member in the assignments from your colleague managers abroad
- You will be responsible to maintain the relation with management for certain functions or entities
- You will be responsible to contribute to continuously improve the internal audit approach
- You will be participating in corporate projects in your expertise area
Skills, knowledge, competences required
- Master level education in Economics, Business, Accounting, Auditing or similar
- A professional degree in the field of auditing: RO, RE, CIA, or similar
- 5-10 years audit experience
- Proven strong interest in data analytics
- Energetic, hands on, easy in making contact, analytical strong
- Fluent in English
- Intercultural sensitive
- International travel requirements are limited (around 15%)
Skills, knowledge competences highly preferred
- SAP/BW/CASEWARE IDEA knowledge
- International experience
- IT audit experience
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Active in the Dutch internal audit community
- You will find a global and diverse corporate world. High personal impact is more than welcome and this is where we stand out as employer.
- You will receive extensive orientation support and close feedback during your work.
- We offer performance-orientated culture where ownership, collaboration, customer orientation and systemic thinking are highly valued.
- We provide conducive environment operating a global learning and development curriculum for personal and professional growth. We have numerous tools in place for constant learning and offer customized behavioral programs around leadership and effective working.
- We offer flexible working time and remote work opportunity to cater to your personal needs.
- You will find yourself working in a modern office environment with supportive facilities.
- We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package including a performance-related bonus and many more.
- We live our values: diversity & respect, integrity, quality, embracing and leading change, passion for what we do!
More information or apply directly
Would you like to know more or apply for the job? Please contact email@example.com.