Internal Auditor bij Mollie
Mollie is looking for a highly motivated Internal Auditor to join our brand new Internal Audit department in Amsterdam!
Mollie is looking for an experienced professional with a passion for auditing to strengthen our Internal Audit Team.
As a Mollie Internal Auditor you will have a unique opportunity to see and learn from each department and experience the culture of Mollie firsthand. Another unique opportunity is helping to build an non-traditional Internal Audit Department conform IIA standards.
You will perform independent investigations through all phases of the audit process to include planning, performing field research and reporting. You will translate relevant requirements into concrete audits in a wide variety of topics. Your findings will play a direct role strengthening our foundation while also enabling Mollie’s growth plans. You will report directly to our Head of Internal Audit.
What you'll be doing
- Execute internal audits in accordance with Mollie’s (yearly) Internal Audit Plan
- Discuss audit findings/issues with management
- Write (agile minded) reports that add value
- Document audit work in accordance with standards of the Internal Audit Department and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Monitor the progress of agreed upon management actions
- Support the quarterly reports to stakeholders
Helping to build the Internal Audit department
- Be a key driver behind the set up of a Quality Assurance and Improvement Program
- Share ideas to perform audits like it is no longer the 20th century
- Assist in implementing proper overviews and dashboards to ensure clear management reporting information
- Develop and maintain an open and positive relationship with all levels of line management and business lines
Ensuring the three lines:
- You will enable Mollie’s growth by being a part of an independent and objective Internal Audit Team
- You will act as an ambassador for the three lines of defense
What you have
- A Master’s degree, RA, RO, CIA, CISA or equivalent;
- Demonstrable knowledge of current developments in the financial sector, especially pertaining to internationally operating Payment Service Providers or alike financial institutions
- 4+ years of audit experience
- Awareness and knowledge of internal controls, including IT controls, relevant for the industry
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills (fluency in Dutch, German or French is a plus).
- Eager to learn
- Experience with e-commerce companies, platforms or SAAS companies is a plus
Because of the current circumstances, we will interview you as well as hire you completely remotely.
You will start working remotely, but as soon as possible, you will continue your work at our office in the heart of Amsterdam.
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
Apply by clicking here. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Mollie, the better!
Let's first have a 'coffee chat' to introduce Mollie, the role and get to know you. This can be at our office, but this could also be via phone, Hangouts or Skype.
During the interview phase (of max. two rounds), we'll inform you as soon as we've decided whether we'd like to proceed with you.
For more detailed information take a look at our BLOG on the exact steps in our recruitment process.Terug naar het vacatureoverzicht.