Internal Auditor RA / AA bij Van Lanschot Kempen
Create your own future
Do you want to make a difference and help Van Lanschot Kempen to continuously grow in its governance, control and risk management, get appreciated and see your recommendations being implemented? Do you like to communicate at all levels in the organisation and have an impact with audits based on knowledge and thorough understanding of the organisation?
That is what you will use your talents for as an Internal Auditor RA / AA at Van Lanschot Kempen. Our Internal Audit team consists of 15 ambitious professionals who perform audits, both independently, or as a team, for Van Lanschot Kempen. The findings of our audits are reported to responsible management, the Management Board and Supervisory Board. As an internal auditor you have regular interaction with senior management. Due to the size of the organisation, you can really make impact and add value. Internal Audit is based in our Amsterdam office, however possibilities to work from home or at other Van Lanschot Kempen offices are available. The Van Lanschot Kempen organizations in Switzerland, Belgium, UK and US are also part of our audit scope.
You also have the following tasks:
- Performing audit engagements and project reviews. You are responsible for the planning and execution of these audits, and you monitor the quality and the hours budget.
- Managing the portfolio of audits in your attention area taking into account relevant (innovative) developments. An essential part is maintaining relationships with management.
- Contributing to the further professionalisation of the department; you take initiatives to bring the department to a higher level and you involve both internal and external developments.
- Contributing to the annual risk analysis for the focus areas you are responsible for as part of the annual plan.
Team player, communicative, and taking ownership of your area of attention. This is how we can best describe you in the position of Internal Auditor. Talents that you use to guide our customers in a constantly changing world every day. By thinking out of the box and asking questions. With a drive and healthy ambition, you want to understand the business and supporting IT processes and deliver added value by discovering the "blind spot". Based on curiosity, you manage the risks within your area of expertise, but also assess the impact of developments in other areas of interest. You want to understand the context to be able to validate your conclusions, considering the commercial interests. Given the international character of Van Lanschot Kempen and of our Internal Audit team, a sufficient command of English is desirable.
You also have:
- a Chartered Accountant (RA or AA) designation, preferably with experience within the financial sector and affinity with operational auditing activities;
- at least 4 years of relevant work experience;
- analytical skills, keep an overview but also have an eye for detail. You are result-oriented, look for solutions and show proactivity in this. You put the interest of our clients first;
- good communication skills (oral and written). You are honest and able to work with internal / external specialists. You are able to quickly establish contacts with the business;
Experience within an internal audit department is a plus.
Move ahead at Van Lanschot Kempen
Investing in a more future-oriented, sustainable, and data-driven way with various clients. Both nationally and internationally. With over 300 years of experience, we make this ambition a reality at Van Lanschot Kempen. We do this with some 1,700 colleagues in various fields of expertise.
An organisation's degree of innovation and agility also depends on the diversity of its workforce. Our differences make us stronger together. We promote an inclusive work environment where all colleagues feel at home. With us, you can be yourself. And we are proud of that.
Curious about the stories of colleagues and how they experience working at Van Lanschot Kempen? Go to People & Projects and find out more!
Turning talent into value!
That's what we do! The fact is, if you add value, you can expect the same from us in return. A good work-life balance with our 'hybrid way of working' is a good example of this. As an Internal Auditor, you will also be given:
- a gross monthly salary that meets your knowledge and experience.
- a flexible budget to arrange some of your own secondary employment conditions; the ability to decide how to spend this budget, from holiday allowance to a thirteenth month, extra leave days and much more.
- the option of financing childcare if you are a full-time working mother.
- the option of exchanging national public holidays for religious holidays.
- training opportunities.
And we have many other employment benefits ready for you. Discover all the benefits of working at Van Lanschot Kempen.
Working on tomorrow's capital
Just the vacancy you were looking for? Please apply here.
Do you have any questions? Please get in touch with Sophie Roozen, Managing Director Audit on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terug naar het vacatureoverzicht.