|The IIARF recently started the preparation process for the Common Body of Knowledge (CBOK) 2015 Study: CBOK 2015 surveys will explore how the internal audit profession is developing, how it is being practiced (including expected changes and challenges) and how it is viewed worldwide. Global surveys will be conducted with practitioners and stakeholders (this is the first time that this part of the project will be done globally). Two highly regarded members from IIARF’s volunteer leadership Dick Anderson (USA) and Jean Coroller (France) have accepted the role of CBOK 2015 Steering Committee co-chair.|
The IIARF has started the application process for CBOK 2015 committee members: steering committee, stakeholder survey subcommittee and practitioner survey subcommittee. Committees will meet online only, through WebEx. The Steering Committee will meet on a quarterly basis for about 2 years, the other committees will meet more often especially during the beginning to update/improve the surveys.
Committee members are expected to:
- Provide counsel and guidance on a periodic basis to co-chairs.
- Take actively part in a subcommittee or other role important to the project.
- Represent IIA’s global membership.
- Be available for about 2 years, starting end of 2013/beginning 2014.
- Provide a current CV or resume with their application.
Committee members are expected to have the following attributes:
- Excellent knowledge of the internal audit profession in the region he/she represents.
- Well known and influential in his/her (local) internal audit community.
- Understanding of global focus of projects.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Good command of English language.
To facilitate the administrative process we have created the below form (please click on the link); applications are due by Sunday, September 15, 2013.
Application Form CBOK 2015 Committees