Discover the trends and behaviours that influence programme effectiveness.
In NAVEX Global's second annual definitive benchmark report, experts analyse the trends defining and influencing the risk and compliance industry. Comparing year-over-year data, our 2020 report identifies key findings regarding programme priorities, use of technology, leadership buy-in, and other programme elements. This year, the report takes the data even further to also quantify the impact of those elements on programme performance and success.
The data and insights in this report help R&C professionals make informed programme decisions. The report outlines practical ways to improve R&C programmes of all maturity levels and organisational sizes.
Use this report to:
- Benchmark your organisation’s programme against peers, industry standards and best practices
- Assess your programme maturity
- Determine whether your approach to organisational risk is aligned with market trends and best practices
- Leverage reports and recommendations to get organisational buy-in, budget and understand the ROI of a comprehensive risk and compliance programme
Download the report to get answers to questions like:
- What are the top priorities of R&C decision makers?
- What elements make an effective R&C programme, and how are they administered?
- How are programmes evaluated for their performance?
- How does technology impact programme effectiveness and design?
- How does senior management’s view of R&C programmes influence programme outcomes?
- How do R&C programmes integrate risk management functions?
- What role does the regulatory environment play in programme performance?
- How can a successful programme reduce regulatory risk while measurably improving efficiency, accuracy and consistency?