The clock is ticking but you still have time to earn and report CPE for this period. (2014)
This is a friendly reminder that we did not have received all Continuing Professional Education (CPE) reports for Certified Internal Auditors (CIA’s), and the December 31st CPE reporting deadline is coming very soon.
Here are the easy steps to follow to report your CPE:
1. Log in to The IIA’s Certification Candidate Management System (CCMS) with your ID and CCMS password. If you have forgotten your ID or password, click on the forgot your password link and follow the directions.
2. On the left side of the screen, select “Complete a Form” and under the “New Forms” tab, choose the appropriate form. You must complete one CPE reporting form for EACH designation you hold.
- CCSA Continued Professional Education (CPE) Reporting Form
- CFSA Continued Professional Education (CPE) Reporting Form
- CGAP Continued Professional Education (CPE) Reporting Form
- CIA Continued Professional Education (CPE) Reporting Form
- CRMA Continued Professional Education (CPE) Reporting Form
3. Once you complete and submit the form (and payment, if required when you are not a member of IIA the Netherlands), you should receive an email confirming your report submission. You can also verify that your expiration date has been adjusted on your CCMS record home page.
For a list of CPE program requirements CLICK HERE and for some CPE-eligible activities CLICK HERE.
If you have recently reported for this period, thank you, and you do not need to report again.
If you require further assistance, please log into your CCMS record and submit a new incident.