Businesses around the globe recognise that transformation is necessary to survive. Digital transformation brings promise — and uncertainty — to organisations. As companies commit to and make progress with digital transformation, many are looking squarely at their internal audit team to provide guidance and insight along the journey.
In Volume XIV of Protiviti’s Internal Auditing Around the World, we take a closer look at internal auditors’ challenges and opportunities as they help to support the business through digital transformation.
- For many organisations featured in this publication, digital transformation is only the latest chapter in a long history of innovation.
- The organisations we feature are all evolving digitally in some respect — but most are transforming on multiple fronts.
- Digital transformation is starting to occur within many internal audit functions themselves.
- Data analytics, in particular, is becoming increasingly important to the everyday work of many teams.
- The cross-departmental collaboration that most digital initiatives require is also helping internal auditors build stronger relationships with people in the business that endure beyond finite projects.
Download Internal Auditing Around the World Volume XIV: Taking on Digital