|To help business leaders understand the evolving issues surrounding information security and privacy, Protiviti – a global business consulting and internal audit firm – and leading law firm Pillsbury, recently recognized by 2010 Chambers Global for its premier privacy practice, have joined forces to produce The Global Privacy and Information Security Landscape: Frequently Asked Questions. |
This FAQ guide pairs Pillsbury’s legal insight with Protiviti’s expertise in designing, implementing and maintaining privacy and information security programs, giving executives a more complete look at the issues they face. We have organized a webinar on this topic which will be held on the 9th of June at 18.00 pm where we take a closer look at the FAQ guide, and get in-depth answers to popular privacy questions including:
· What are some of the most common online security risks that individuals face?
· Why don't privacy laws protect businesses?
· What are the key elements of an effective privacy program?
· How do the various national and regional privacy authorities differ?
· What challenges exist for multinational corporations that collect data in various jurisdictions?
· What kinds of insurance are available to cover privacy claims and data security breaches, and should you buy coverage?
Registration can be done at the following website: http://www.pillsburylaw.com/index.cfm?pageid=36&itemid=6518.