|The IIA Research Foundation Bookstore is seeking authors to share their ideas and practical experience in internal audit. |
The IIARF Bookstore is interested in content that will provide practical guidance for practitioners of internal audit at every level. Content should address typical and unusual factors in the business or control environment, what is needed to begin the audit assignment, important risk and control factors, sources of information about the topic, common audit objectives, the auditing process, and reporting.
Proposal Deadline Approaching on April 15 .
The IIARF Bookstore is seeking proposals for the following products.
- Continuous Auditing
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Sales Process
- The Internal Auditor’s Guide to Revenue Cycle, Billing, and Collections
- Auditing the Financial Planning and Budgeting Process
- Internal Audit of Fraud [Series]
- Leveraging Technology: A Guide to Efficiently Performing an Internal Audit
- The Internal Auditor’s Guide to Auditing Marketing & Advertising
Click here for more information