ECIIA and EIRG (European Institutes Research Group) organised a webinar on How organisations are responding to new cyber risks?, on November 7 at 11:00 (CET).
The 2024 edition of Risk in Focus highlighted cyber risks as the top 1 risk. European auditors have gathered to discuss the nature and evolution of the cyber risk, and the challenges impacting all organisations. The recording is available below.
During the webinar, we shared the main output of the discussions:
- What cybersecurity risks are still of high concern
- The organisation’s investments in cybersecurity and controls
- The state of technical risks
- Guy-Philippe Goldstein (Facilitator)
- Jérôme Ferry, Vice-President, Corporate Audit, Firmenich
- Alistair Smith, Internal Audit, Risk & Control Director, EDF Energy