On 23 and 24 May, the Latvian Institute of Internal Auditors organizes its annual conference for internal auditors, risk managers and other professionals. As IIA Latvia will celebrate its 20th anniversary, there will be a lot of fun and prizes, live music and a big cake to celebrate the birthday!
The theme of this year`s conference is "IMAGINE. EXPLORE. ACHIEVE”, which will feature Latvian and world industry professionals looking at various topics that will address both corporate governance, internal auditors` ethics issues, and performance indicators in the work environment and many others.
The conference will be mostly in English, with several topics in the Latvian language for which we will offer a simultanious translation.
- What could internal audit learn from startups?
- The process of setting KPI's for for Internal Audit
- Are technological solutions a luxury or a necessity?
- Culture audit yesterday and today: is it the same?
- Data protection - the pragmatic audit approach
More information and signing in
23 and 24 May 2019
Thursday: 09:00 - 20:00 including dinner
09:00 - 16:45 uur
Baltic Beach Hotel, J?ras, Latvia
€350,- (Until April 16)
10% discount on group registrations for 3 and more participants