COSO Enterprise Risk Management Certificate Program
The new Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO) Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Certificate Program offers you the unique opportunity to learn the concepts and principles of the updated ERM framework and to be prepared to integrate the framework into your organisation’s strategy-setting process to drive business performance. Plus, you’ll earn up to 23 hours of CPE.
A combination of the pre-work e-learning and interactive virtual classroom sessions preceded by self-study preparations provides the knowledge necessary to understand and apply COSO’s Enterprise Risk Management?Integrating with Strategy and Performance. The ERM Framework assists management and boards of directors with their respective duties for managing risk. It does so by explaining five easy-to-understand components that accommodate different viewpoints and operating structures, and enhance strategies and decisionmaking.
The program includes the following:
Pre-work: One self-study course that takes approximately 2 hours to
- The goal of the online learning component is to provide to you with an introduction to key concepts of COSO’s 2017 Enterprise Risk Management?Integrating with Strategy and Performance and to allow you to begin thinking about the ERM Framework in the context of your own entity, which will prepare you for the group workshop. Examples are provided throughout the learning to illustrate the concepts presented.
Training Program: 5 morning sessions of 4 hours from Monday to Friday,
each comprising self learning content, case studies and a 10am to 12 am
(CET) live session.
Online Exam: Complete the exam at the date and time that works best for you within 90 days of finishing the learning program
eBook of COSO’s Enterprise Risk Management?Integrating with Strategy and Performance: Use the eBook to reference the ERM framework directly
Certificate and Digital Badge: You will receive a PDF certificate suitable for printing and framing and a digital badge that can be easily shared with your professional network
- ERM Framework Overview
- Governance and culture
- Strategy and objective-setting
- Review and revision
- Information, communication, and reporting
- Analyse the value of enterprise risk management when setting and carrying out strategy and objectives.
- Apply the integration of enterprise risk management with strategy and performance.
- Demonstrate familiarity with the concepts of the ERM Framework, including components and principles.
- Apply the concepts of the ERM Framework to a variety of situational examples.
Terug naar de agenda.
After registration, you must complete this questionnaire and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your registration. Date Time Location Price member / non member PE Points Tarrget groep
Please keep in mind that registration closes two weeks prior to the training due to the preliminary study. Last day to register: June 19. After this date we will no longer accept new registrations. Too late to register?
July 3,4,5,6 and 7, 2023
10.00 tot 12.00 uur
€ 1.900,- / € 2.400,-
Team members who play a risk management role in entities of any size, Consultants who provide advisory services related to enterprise risk managemen, Board members who provide oversight of
enterprise risk management
After registration, you must complete this questionnaire and send it to email@example.com to complete your registration.
Price member / non member